On the road to become a Psychologist.
Word count: 756
Choice count: 13
Section count: 10
Image count: 10
Error count: 1
Field Related Analysis:
Education : 16 matches (CEGEP, Education, choice, college, degree, diploma, doctorate, don, first, learn, social, student, teach, teacher, training, university)
Dance : 9 matches (break, Center, Follow, Out, social, Step, step, technique, Through)
Psychology : 7 matches (brain, dream, emotion, love, need, psychology, psychologist)
Target Structure:
fulfillment (1 match)
in-depth (1 match)
learn the ropes (1 match)
maddening (1 match)
on-the-job-training (2 matches)
overtime (1 match)
overwhelm (1 match)
pension (2 matches)
pull off (3 matches)
purpose (2 matches)
put aside (2 matches)
straight A's (1 match)
undermine (2 matches)
worthwhile (2 matches)
On the road to become a Psychologist.
The beginning.
I'm a student at Montmorency College. I started as s student two years ago to become a psychologist with children, but I need to make a choice for the program I want to be in college.
Choice 1 : Stay in early childhood education technique.
Choice 2 : Go in Social Sciences.
Stay in early childhood education technique.
Even if I don't like this program I need to put aside my emotion and think about a future career and a future job. However, I didn't like my training as an early childhood educator. I knew that this career will give me no purpose and is dead-end.
Choice 1 : Drop out of college.
Choice 2 : Continue with this program.
Go in Social Sciences.
Change my first program to come in Social Science and finish in this program was a great choice. I got straight A's because I knew I loved to learn more about the individual especially to learn more about psychology. Even if it were hard I pull off great and I knew I feel in-depth. I loved psychology this program allowed me not to leave cegep and to break through. I learn the ropes I feel ready to take another step in my life.
Choice 1 : Go in psychology at UQAM.
Drop out of college.
I drop out of college because I didn't like my program and think that it was maddening. So, I think that I should find a job and get an on-the-job-training. This could get me a pension for later in my life when I retire and feeling worthwhile.
Choice 1 : Work without a college degree.
Work without a college degree.
I choose to work without getting my diploma from college. I choose to give up my dream and go work in a place that I don't really appreciate for the rest of my life. I was feeling overwhelm and I didn't pull off.
Choice 1 : Start again.
Continue with this program.
I choose to continue with early childhood education. I like this program because I will work with kids, but it's not my dream job. I think it's a job that is dead-end. I did a lot of on-the-job-training with the college and this job is undermine. I would have to make a lot of overtime hours and stay aside a lot of money for retiring.
Choice 1 : Work as a childhood educator.
Write a choice here.
Go in psychology at UQAM.
I chose to come at UQAM university to do my bachelor, master's and doctorate in Psychology. This can take me up to eight years to make a good career as a psychologist. I want to study more in childhood psychology. But I need to decide if I want to do eight years to become a psychologist or go up to the master in psychology of children and be a teacher at Montmorency College. These two option is the best career I could hope for. Study in something that I find fascinating and help others or teach my passion to others.
Choice 1 : Working as a psychologist.
Choice 2 : Teaching early childhood psychology.
Work as a childhood educator.
I am now an educator. I am working with children in a childhood center. I love working with kids, but there always will be a part of me that will regret to not follow my dream and help others and learn more about the human brain.
Choice 1 : Start again.
Working as a psychologist.
I chose to believe in myself and to follow my dream to become a psychologist and help others. I pull off and put aside and undermine. I can now feel worthwhile and fulfillment. This career will give me a good pension for later and I know that my purpose tell me the right thing to do.
Choice 1 : Start again.
Teaching early childhood psychology.
I chose to gain confidence and teach what I love the most psychology. This career could make me a teacher that helps others to find what they love the most and I can share my experience. Teaching psychology or early childhood psychology is something very interesting and good to know. Know what feeling we can have and to know that is normal to feel certain way. My purposes for this career are to teach what I love to others and hope they think like me that psychology is the best thing you can study.
Choice 1 : Start again.
Comments
Post a Comment